SPRING DECOR & DECORATING IDEAS
Kiss those winter blues goodbyes with spring decor fresh finds to update your home. From faux stems, sprays, and bouquets that deliver spring optimism to dreamy floral rugs and throw pillows that add bursts of bright color with energetic patterns to help you effortlessly transition into spring. Or shop by your design style: Bohemian, Farmhouse, Modern Glam, Coastal, French Country, Modern Rustic, Scandinavian, Tonal Chic or Urban Earthy.
SPRING DECORATING TIPS
Get out of winter hibernation with these spring decor & decorating tips:
- Invest in colorful spring dinnerware, which inspires spring renewal with intricate floral, bird-and-butterfly motifs. Perch them atop woven water hyacinth placemats and surround them with handblown crackle glassware and more.
- Bulbs the perfect spring decor floral, are a great way to create a spring like feel to a space. Plant daffodils, hyacinths, tulips lilies of the valley and harvest in the spring. Add these beautiful spring blooms on your windowsill or mantel for a bright burst of color.
- Decorate your spring home with pretty perk-ups like brightly colored dishtowels, baskets, faux florals and bright colorful throws on sofas and at the end of your bed.
- Fill an assortment of vases with water tinted with food coloring to match a variety of flowers, or stick with white blooms.
- Cultivate a gorgeous springtime-inspired table with brightly colored table linens and mixing solids with florals, gingham and stripes. Line the center of the table with small containers of florals or wheatgrass.
- Update a room for the new season with a fresh and pretty floral-pattern Roman shade to effortlessly turn a window into a work of art.
- Bring a birdbath indoors to display a stunning array of moss, flowering bulbs and branches.
- Fill a pair of children’s colorful rain boots with spring florals tied together with a pretty ribbon.
- Look to Mother Nature for a spring palette with balance and beauty. Pink, red and orange tulips work together to evoke a fiery sunset.
- A mixture of florals and stripes will add energy to the room. Add pillows, woven baskets, tulip magnolia branches for texture. Choose colors that mix and mingle for a captivating effect.
Add a bright rug for a vibrant dose of color.
- Hydrangeas make the best arrangements. Their full, lush blooms create gorgeous centerpieces that rival professional designs. Whatever height vase you choose, just be sure to cut the center flower longest and cluster the rest around it in a gentle mound.
If you are looking for bright spring décor, Serena & Lily are known for color, pattern, original textiles, great design and inspired family spaces. “We believe that the formula for a happy home is different for everyone. It’s not about subscribing to one look or following a set of rules. It’s about trusting your instincts and making it up as you go. Discovering your personal style and expressing it with confidence. Creating a world that’s more colorful, more comfortable, more meaningful more true. A beautiful backdrop for the life well-lived.” ~ Serena & Lily
If you’re looking for further inspiration on spring decorating, please read the article on ‘Spring Decorating’ featured on the Buyer Select Blog.